1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 39. I am not sure how it happened, I still feel about 25.
2. The best birthday present ever would be a healthy, happy baby that we have around my birthday.... Although it was quite the surprise we are very excited.....and still a little shocked!
3. My favorite birthday to date was 30. My parents threw a big party. I finally had fallen into a career I adored and I had just found out I was pregnant after almost 10 years of being with my husband.(And here 9 years later we are doing it again...lol)
4. Birthdays make me feel melancholy. I don't have a problem aging I just feel like the years are slipping by and I have so much more to accomplish.
5. The worst birthday I ever had was 29. I was at a loss concerning the direction of my life. I told my grandmother it was the worst birthday of my life and she replied "82 was my worst". What can you say to that?
6. When I was born my mom was 21. I cant even imagine.
7. So far my favorite age has been the best is yet to come!